Loading SASUSER sample data

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

Loading SASUSER sample data

Hello to whomever can help

I already know what ANOVA is. Just want to do it using SAS. Learn everything SAS may offer.

There is a problem. My SAS couldn't find the SASUSER.b_rise data.

please see the program below. I am guessing there must be something I need to install to my SAS. Please advise. Thank you!

proc print data=sasuser.b_rise (obs=25);
run;

options ps=50 ls=64;
goptions reset=all fontres=presentation ftext=swissb
htext=1.5;
proc univariate data=sasuser.b_rise plot;
	var weight;
	id idnumber;
	histogram weight;
	probplot weight / normal (mu=est sigma=est
						color=blue w=1);
	title;
run;

Capture.PNG

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎02-11-2016 01:39 AM
Super Contributor

Re: Loading SASUSER sample data

I think this example is taken from "Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression" copy of 2007.

Do you have the data set of this material? It is not shipped with SAS Software.

If not, i suggest you to go to the free and updated "SAS Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression", where you will have updated materials with new code and dataset

Just login by your account on SAS website and choose and start the course "Statistics 1" from Free SAS Tutorials.

In the first section of the course "Course Overview and Data Setup" you will find detials about how to setup your data.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎02-11-2016 01:39 AM
Super Contributor

Re: Loading SASUSER sample data

I think this example is taken from "Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression" copy of 2007.

Do you have the data set of this material? It is not shipped with SAS Software.

If not, i suggest you to go to the free and updated "SAS Statistics I: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression", where you will have updated materials with new code and dataset

Just login by your account on SAS website and choose and start the course "Statistics 1" from Free SAS Tutorials.

In the first section of the course "Course Overview and Data Setup" you will find detials about how to setup your data.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation