BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21

Every year someone asks if we can webcast the meetup/BOF.

We are going to try doing just that this year.  The meetup will be tonight, between 6:30pm and 8pm.

If any of us want to ask questions during the meetup we should probably try to ask them by using the webex "chat" feature.

Hope to hear you there,

Art

8 REPLIES 8
Reeza
Super User

Can we bid on the Paper collection via this method? Smiley Happy

art297
Opal | Level 21

Other than the potential logistical nightmare I don't see why not.  I'll send them a note to look at the WebEx chats during the auction.  Thus, if you want to bid, just use the webex chat feature.

Reeza
Super User

Smiley Wink Doubt I'll log in, too early for my time, assuming you're on ET.

art297
Opal | Level 21

Yes, 6:30pm to 8:00pm Eastern

LainieH
Community Manager

If the webex works out I will record it for the community as long as everyone agrees okay to publish..

I'll monitor this thread in case someone has any questions .. fingers crossed the WebEx works Smiley Happy

Lainie

art297
Opal | Level 21

Lainie,

Part of the WebEx instructions already requires that the WebEx attendees agree to it being recorded in order to gain entry into the room.  I'll have Mike Rhoads announce, at the meeting, that it is being recorded.

Art

art297
Opal | Level 21

BTW: If you missed it, Lainie will be posting a link to see the recording.  The auction, at the end, raised $406 for the book drive.

Art

LainieH
Community Manager

Here is a page on sasCommunity.org that lists all the video recordings of the WebEx Online Communities Meetup 2014 - sasCommunity

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 3 in conversation