BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21

I just responded to two posts.  In each case, I was informed that I was no longer logged in and had to click a login button.

Annoying but, at the same time, the system remembered my login name and password, which made it a lot easier.

6 REPLIES 6
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

I noticed that also. The message seems incorrect, but it fixes the behavior of the BACK button.  Before it would open form again and ask you if you wanted to repost your form content.

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Same here. But it seems more random, as sometimes it did get through without that fuzz.

reneeharper
SAS Employee

You guys are the best testers ever!

We haven't switched to the new version yet. You'll for sure know that when you see it -- I hope that is a good thing.

All we did was go to HTTPS.  I'm having the network guys look into what they have done.

Thanks for the info!!!  I'll post an update.

-Renee

FriedEgg
SAS Employee

The new version has a lot of really nice features, the "What Matter's" boards are very nice.  I am still hoping to see SAS add sytanx highlighting for the SAS language.

reneeharper
SAS Employee

Syntax highlighting will not appear in the platform upgrade, but I will add it to the wishlist of enhancements.

reneeharper
SAS Employee

We backed out of the HTTPS change earlier today.  (Thanks to your comments!) We have reapplied all of the necessary settings and configurations.  The reported problem has been corrected.

If you encounter any more problems, please let us know.

-Renee

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation