BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
PraveenBala
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Is there anyway SAS can pull data from cloud platforms like AdobeMarketing?

Has anyone tried creating a SAS data warehouse using batch imports from Adobe / Google Analytics, etc.

Please drop me your contact and I will call you.

Rgds

Praveen

4 REPLIES 4
I_Kong_SAS
SAS Employee

Hi Praveen, it may depend on what access you have to your Adobe or other cloud data and what SAS tools you are using. For example, SAS Visual Analytics 7.2 has built in access to Google Analytics data. There is a post about that topic here:. If you are working with a SAS reps or consultants, they can help you with your specific cases, but please post back if you have some general questions or updates.

PraveenBala
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Kong,

Thanks.

General question is, currently Google Analytics / Adobe come with pre-determined reports.

I would like to use the power of SAS to gain statistical insights, such as is there a correlation between bookings in India and US, etc.

I would also like to easily join the data with our conventional inhouse SQL data bases / excels.

We already have SAS EG, OR & ETS but we have Omniture Sitecatalyst.

Let me know what's best for us.

BRgds

Praveen

Jarv
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Praveen,

I think that I am trying to solve the same problem that you are, did you ever manage to solve it?

I am trying to connect to Adobe Analytics via Enterprise Guide and query the data directly and merge to offline data.  I am hoping that there is an Adobe passthrough connection string that enables me to query Adobe directly.

Appreciate any insight that you have.

Cheers

ujjwalbramhchar
Calcite | Level 5

Hi Kong,

Is it possible to integrate SAS360 with Adobe Marketing?

Please guide.

Thanks,

Ujjwal

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation