BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
LAYMAN_YO
Calcite | Level 5

I am trying to make a define.xml using "%make_define2 macro" in the book titled "Implementing CDISC using SAS an End-toEnd Guide Second Edition".

I have almost done perfectly. However, checking my define.xml using Pinnacle 21, I recognized  that procedures for dealing with NCI codes for Codelist  are not provided in the book.

Could you give me the solution so that  Pinnacle 21 does not show the errors.

I would like to use SDTM_Metada EXCEL file.

Thank you very much in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jackshostak
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Chris is actually working on tweaking that program a wee bit to get the C-codes into those define files. Give us a couple weeks and we should likely have something posted to the book website by then. When that macro was written forever ago, the C-codes weren't implemented then. Heck, I'm not even positive Pinnacle/OpenCDISC even existed with the first draft of that program. Anyway, give us a couple weeks...

Thanks,

Jack

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jackshostak
Calcite | Level 5

Hi,

Chris is actually working on tweaking that program a wee bit to get the C-codes into those define files. Give us a couple weeks and we should likely have something posted to the book website by then. When that macro was written forever ago, the C-codes weren't implemented then. Heck, I'm not even positive Pinnacle/OpenCDISC even existed with the first draft of that program. Anyway, give us a couple weeks...

Thanks,

Jack

LAYMAN_YO
Calcite | Level 5
Thank you very much for your quick response.
I am waiting for the updated macro.
ChrisNZ, thank you very much for your help.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation