I am using proc report and ODS to create a table. I need to create vertical column headers for columns in this table.

N/A

I am using proc report and ODS to create a table. I need to create vertical column headers for columns in this table.

I am using proc report and ODS to create a table.  I need to create vertical column headers fo columns in this table.  Does anyone know how to do this?

Super User

Re: I am using proc report and ODS to create a table. I need to create vertical column headers for columns in this table.

Which ODS, I believe its destination specific.

SAS Super FREQ

Re: I am using proc report and ODS to create a table. I need to create vertical column headers for columns in this table.

Hi:

There have been several different postings about this capability. You can generate vertical headers several ways. As Reeza suggests, the method is somewhat destination specific. I know the previous posts have illustrated at least 2 of the methods. Did you search the forums first. I tried this search string:

vertical headers proc report

and found almost every previous posting in the past year that I've responded to.

cynthia

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation