How to set up Practice Files in SAS Studio?

New Contributor

How to set up Practice Files in SAS Studio?

Hi, I'm a new learner of e-learning system and I'm using the university edition (SAS Studio). I have a question about setting up practice files.

Snip20140602_1.png

When I click the "SAS program", there is nothing shown on the screen. So I'm wondering  if there is a system error. Is anyone gonna help me? Thank you very much!

N/A

Re: How to set up Practice Files in SAS Studio?

Hi Chengxueyao,

In order to created practice files. First go to course Overview section, then open Setting Up Practice Files option. This option will show you how to set up practice file.

Best,

vasani

New Contributor

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have refer to the course Overview section, but there is nothing in the open window. Can you screenshot the code for me? (for the SAS studio) I think it's a bug for that.

Super User

You may want to post this in the Analytics U forum, where it's likely others will have access to the programs you need and more likely to see the question.

On this forum many won't be using this tool.

Or perhaps can move it for you?

Occasional Contributor

Hi Could you please tell me where to find this Course overview section so that i can set up the practice files.

Occasional Contributor

Hi Please let me know where to find the course overview section to access those practice files

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation