BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
SASNovice2014
Calcite | Level 5

Apologies for cross-posting

Hello,

I have run an interaction effect using logistic GEE on PROC GENMOD. I’ve used the following SAS codes to run this analysis:-

PROC GENMOD DATA=my_filename descending;

CLASS obs_number company_id;

model completed = CAR*CEO_Pay

CAR CEO_Pay

covariate1 covariate2

Year1993 Year1994 Year1995 Year1996 Year1997

/DIST=bin LINK=logit;

REPEATED subject=company_id /TYPE=ar(1) CORRW covb ;

run;

Both CAR and CEO_Pay are continuous independent variables.

The dependent variable “completed” is a binary coded variable (completed acquisition=1, abandoned acquisition=0).

Covariate1 is a continuous control variable.

Covariate2 is a binary control variable.

I need to graph the interaction between CAR and CEO_Pay (CAR*CEO_Pay) but I’m struggling to determine the correct SAS codes for graphing this interaction. I have read up many SAS articles but have not found something that meets my needs.

I would really appreciate if you’d please point me in the right direction by providing a sample SAS code to graph the above interaction as well as any sources/literature that deals with this issue. I am using SAS 9.3.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best,

Elizabeth

2 REPLIES 2
SteveDenham
Jade | Level 19

Have you tried the ODS Graphics plots associated with GENMOD?  What happens with PLOTS=PREDICTED?  You may have to re-order as this gives the predicted values as a function of observation number.  Otherwise, this will turn into a project involving either the OUTPUT statement or ODS OUTPUT, followed by SGPLOT.

Steve Denham

SASNovice2014
Calcite | Level 5

Thanks, Steve! I'll check these out.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation