BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Hi,

Often I have found myself bookmarking some conversations (thread) for future reference or study. This will not only make my bookmarks outrageously lengthy, but sometimes completely useless, as when the needed moment comes, I have already forgotten  about it.

Then I recall on some forum website, they have this neat function called sticky thread after you have logged in, which allows you to stick threads of interest on the top of the page all the time until you unstick it. I wonder if I could do the same on this forum, and how.

Thanks,

Haikuo

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Are you talking about the bookmarks in your browser or the ones on the right hand side of the menu?

The bookmark on the right seems to be what your describing, or is something missing from it?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Reeza
Super User

Are you talking about the bookmarks in your browser or the ones on the right hand side of the menu?

The bookmark on the right seems to be what your describing, or is something missing from it?

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Yes, that is exactly what I want. Thank you, Reeza!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation