BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
sophia_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

I am unable to find a way to indicate that an answer supplied by a SAS community member is correct.  On the old website I had a 'correct answer' icon.  However, now I am unable to find it.  Please advise!

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
reneeharper
SAS Employee

You can only mark a question as answered if you created the question.  If that condition is true, you should see images like these in each of the replies to your question.

correctanswer.GIF

You can have 3 helpful answers and 1 correct answer per post.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
reneeharper
SAS Employee

You can only mark a question as answered if you created the question.  If that condition is true, you should see images like these in each of the replies to your question.

correctanswer.GIF

You can have 3 helpful answers and 1 correct answer per post.

sophia_SAS
Obsidian | Level 7

Believe it or not . . .those icons are now showing up on the replies to my question.  However, those icons have not always been present.  They use to be there as I was once able to see and click on them.   But as of recently these icons haven't been showing up on replies to questions that I posted.  I am not sure why.  In any case, it appears to be working now.  Thank you.

Michelle
Obsidian | Level 7

This is happening to me today (not being able to see the options to select a correct or helpful answer on a question I created).

Michelle
Obsidian | Level 7

So, I closed out of IE and then reopened an logged back on, and the answer buttons now appear.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation