BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
JanetAlexander
Calcite | Level 5

I have a table with distinct values of which I'd like to utilize in the Titles of  Proc Print.  A tab is generated for each strategy and in the titles I would like to have the Strategy, pricing, rundate etc.  I've put together the following code, of which no errors are reported.  The log shows the macro variable resolving to the correct information however, the final report shows only the information for the last loop( 1 strategy) on each tab instead of the 4 distinct strategies. 

Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
ballardw
Super User

It looks like your loop is writing &NUMCMP times to the same file. If you want to have a chance of this working have the

ODS tagsets statement appear before the %DO statement.

I would recommend explicitly closing ODS Tagset.excelxp within the macro as well after the last %end (or just before %mend).

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation