BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
MG18
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi ,

I want to create a  new custom scenario using SAS AML 5.1 such that which will generate on below condition met:-

Credit cash transaction which is greater than 10000 in single and if we got 5 such transaction which is greater than 10000 in month ,it should generate alert.

I have few question as below :-

1) how to decide the header for new scenario?

2) once we write the scenario code where to put /add this code ? What all steps we should do in this case ?

3)how to define parameters for scenario ? and how to test this scenario once we code it ?

1 REPLY 1
manishiiita
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @MG18, I believe below problem would have been solved now.

If not, you can use this information. Actually, the queries raised in below question are too basic. If you go through any AML scenario in Party Header & Account Header you will find similar in nature specially scenarios SAS10005, SAS10006 etc. Try to go through those scenarios. You can create a copy of existing scenario and modify the logic / parameters as per your need.

You should access scenarios form Scenario Administrator, this can be used to create a new scenario as well. Parameters and codes can be decided as per your business rules. It can be tested either directly from Scenario Administrator using test (Run) button or using steps of AGP. You should try to test syntax of your codes directly from Scenario Administrator the for alerts you can try running Codegen files from SAS EG.

Hope this will be helpful. Feel free to comment in case of any further query. You can refer to AML guide where most of your basic queries will be answered.