How to Change personal details in SAS Communities

Super Contributor

How to Change personal details in SAS Communities

Hi All.

Had a question from long time..

Is there any way to change our first name, last name or email address within our profile in Communities.sas.com???

Thanks&Regards.

Sanjeev.K

Trusted Advisor

Re: How to Change personal details in SAS Communities

Posted in reply to kuridisanjeev

Go to the main support.sas.com web page and edit your profile there ("edit profile" in top right corner of screen).  It should carry over to the communities.

Doc Muhlbaier

Duke

Super Contributor

Hi .

As You Suggested I was tried to edit my profile in support.sas.com web page.But in that my first name was populating correctly but not communities.sas.com  web page.

In support.sas.com web page,my first name was displaying as "Sanjeev", but in the case of Communities.sas.com webpage it displaying as "Sajeev"(N Missing).

When ever i open Communities.sas.com,it is showing As Sajeev Kuridi.but i want to See as Sanjeev Kuridi.

Here i attached both screenshots from Support.sas.com and communities.sas.com web pages.

Is there any way to correct this..

Thanks for Your Help..

Regards,

Sanjeev.K

support.JPGcommunities.JPG
SAS Employee

Posted in reply to kuridisanjeev

Doc@Duke is correct.  The email address and first and last name are driven by your SAS Web profile.

Just a reminder:  Your first and last name don't display in the community unless you edit your privacy settings. You can find more information about your privacy settings in this document:  https://communities.sas.com/docs/DOC-1152

Super User

Posted in reply to reneeharper

Sort of. If you're friends with someone and they choose to reference you with @  in text it seems your full name shows up to everyone.  Which means you get people asking for Facebook and LinkedIn requests and gets awkward. 

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 like
  • 4 in conversation