BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
LainieH
Community Manager
Hi there.. Here is an example of a thread. I can give you a better demo, but wanted to get you started. You can reply directly to this thread or create your own thread. Feel free to test it out, you won't hurt anything.
7 REPLIES 7
DonH
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
Note that at the forum level you can watch the forum. I checked that choice and will presumably be notified whenever a thread is created.
LainieH
Community Manager
That's right, Don .. you will be notified of new threads. I just created a new one as a test.
RichL
Calcite | Level 5
Lainie,
Is there an overall view of all the threads in a forum? In the Online Learning System I use in U of Phoenix, I can monitor all the threads activity that I have read and where areas of unread areas are.
LainieH
Community Manager
Hi Rich, you can see all the threads in this forum at the top level here:
http://support.sas.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=53&start=0

You can navigate there by clicking the breadcrumb links at the top.

Once there, notice the tiny buttons to the left of each thread. This will tell if there is updated content there. Do you see the legend at the bottom?

I will eventually give you all a demo. I'm out of the office until Tuesday but will see if I can find documentation before that time. Looking for some documentation about Polls too. It's a very simple polling system.. not too robust.
StatProf
Calcite | Level 5
I think that it is a great idea!
ArtC
Rhodochrosite | Level 12
This is my test of being able to write to the EB forum.
DonH
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10
And I was notified of your post since I am watching this thread.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 in conversation