Hi All, I am advance SAS certified professional having 2 years of experience in SAS programming and I want to learning SAS Admin?

Occasional Contributor

Hi All, I am advance SAS certified professional having 2 years of experience in SAS programming and I want to learning SAS Admin?

I want to learn about SAS Admin. Any link, guide, forum for the same will help me to learn it??

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Hi All, I am advance SAS certified professional having 2 years of experience in SAS programming and I want to learning SAS Admin?

You need the relevant SAS Administration Guides, of which there are many. I recommend setting up your own client/server environment from the media that you have in order to get a learning experience. Just reading will get you nowhere, playing around and seeing what action causes which consequences works best.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxims of Maximally Efficient SAS Programmers
SAS Employee

Re: Hi All, I am advance SAS certified professional having 2 years of experience in SAS programming and I want to learning SAS Admin?

You may also want to check out these resources:

Featured content for the SAS customer who installs, updates, manages, and maintains a SAS deployment.

I'd also recommend checking out of 's excellent blog of all this SAS Admin: http://platformadmin.com/blogs/paul/

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation