BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
aj34321
Quartz | Level 8

Hello All,

First of apologies for asking this query in a wrong group but I'm not sure which one is the perfrct group to post this query.

I have a LSF Flow in which I'm running a SAS Job. Now this SAS Jobs should trigger on a particular file availibility and for which I have added 3 file events viz, EXISTS, ARRIVAL, and FILEAGE. 

What I want is if any of the condifiton satisfies the SAS job should get triggered, but in my case my flow is waiting endlessly for what no idea.

Can anyone give some hints on this as in what and where to check.  

All the conditions do satisy but its just that its not getting from the flow.

Thanks in advance,

Rgds, Anil

1 REPLY 1
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

So what you are saying is that you need an OR logic operator between the file events?

How have you defined it, please share some screen shots of the events and the flow for better understanding.

Data never sleeps

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation