Facing problems in justifying column headers in proc report using ods tagsets.excelxp ?

Occasional Contributor

Facing problems in justifying column headers in proc report using ods tagsets.excelxp ?

, ods, Hi All,

I have written a simple code that outputs a dataset to an excel file using ODS with some basic style elements in proc report. The problem I'm facing is some of the style elements dont work( as in the output is not affected the way it should). Here is my code.

ods _all_ close;
ods listing close;
ods tagsets.ExcelXP
file="sample.xls"
  STYLE=printer
  options( embedded_titles='yes' embedded_footnotes='yes' )
  ;

ods tagsets.excelxp options(sheet_interval='none' sheet_name="Cards");

title "Title 1";

title2 "title 2";

proc report data = data1 style(report) = {bordercolor = blue borderwidth = 10}
style(header) =  {Just = C} ;
column bucket (("Today" c1 c2 ) ("Yesterday"c3 c4)) ;
run;
quit;
title "title here";
proc report data = data2 style(header) =  {font_face = 'arial_narrow' };
run;
quit;
ods tagests.excelxp close;
  ods _all_ close;
  ods listing;

The problem I'm facing is that the statements style(report) = {bordercolor = blue borderwidth = 10} style(header) =  {Just = C} have no effect on the output. The column header are always left aligned.

But the font options are working fine. (As in the second proc report statement - indicated in green).

I'm using corporate version of SAS 9.1 and its installed on a unix platform. Am i missing some option that I need to set for using the style elements? Or can some specific style elements can be blocked by the administrators? Is it a problem with style.printer? Has anyone faced a similar problem and is there a solution?

I have tried the code on a different unix system and it works fine.

Trusted Advisor

Re: Facing problems in justifying column headers in proc report using ods tagsets.excelxp ?

did you try using the nowindows option in proc report.

Thanks,

Jagadish

Thanks,
Jag
Occasional Contributor

Re: Facing problems in justifying column headers in proc report using ods tagsets.excelxp ?

Posted in reply to Jagadishkatam

Just did. facing the same issue.

Valued Guide

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation