BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
chris_lampron
Fluorite | Level 6

Hello All:

I am currently running in Enterprise Guide 5.1 and have a process flow that contains 25 data tables and 5 different SQL queries with an end result of 1 results data set.  When the project is initiated, the user is prompted with several drop-downs that need to be filled in for the macro variables.  Once all are selected and filled in, each query is run and the output is linked to the next query up until the final output data set is created.

What I would like to do is be able to have users navigate to a web address and run my project via webpage/web application, allowing multiple users access my sas tool to retrieve data.  My question for everyone is, is this possible?  I have been searching the internet for answers and trying to play around in SAS for quite a while now and haven't been successful.  I have created a stored process for the current process flow I have, hoping that it is at least part of the solution.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

--Chris.

1 REPLY 1
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

You're on a good path with Stored Processes. The following link should give you the information you need: SAS(R) 9.3 Stored Processes: Developer's Guide

This paper from might also be helpful to start with: http://support.sas.com/resources/papers/proceedings13/148-2013.pdf

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation