BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
manpreetps
Fluorite | Level 6

Hi ,  I am getting the following error.

ERROR: Encountered error when the V9 engine tried to determine if CPAUS has a registered secured library object location.

ERROR: An I/O error has occurred.UNIX errno = 13

ERROR: UNIX errno = 13.

ERROR: Error in the LIBNAME statement

We have created a metadata bound library and assinged it to two application servers. On SASApp its working perfectly fine and we are able to access the library and corresponding tables. On the other application server which is restricted to a certain group this library is giving above error.  I have checked the permission on the library folder and it has the read and execution permission to identify the .ssas1 file.  The user has the required read and readmetadata permission.

We have SAS 9.4 on Linux.  Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

Manpreet.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
manpreetps
Fluorite | Level 6

Issue resolved - Need to make sure the following is done.

*  For the .sassl directory,  the owner should have full permissions, group and others should have read and execute
*  For the loc file within the directory, the owner should have rw permissions, while group and others have read permission

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
manpreetps
Fluorite | Level 6

Issue resolved - Need to make sure the following is done.

*  For the .sassl directory,  the owner should have full permissions, group and others should have read and execute
*  For the loc file within the directory, the owner should have rw permissions, while group and others have read permission

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation