BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
cjohnson
Obsidian | Level 7

I am working on the second volume of my free SAS/SQL/MS Office e-magazine.  I have a good following of subscribers and a couple of interested contributors.  I am always very interested in more contributors!  But I would also be interested if anyone would like to help edit.  Basically, I need help reviewing articles and completed volumes as well as bouncing ideas off of by email.  Anyone interested?

Christopher Johnson
www.codeitmagazine.com
2 REPLIES 2
pearsoninst
Pyrite | Level 9
I dont know how much i can help, but i want to explore it ..
cjohnson
Obsidian | Level 7

That sounds great.  I would really appreciate it.  If you wouldn't mind, you can go here and subscribe, and I'll get you a copy of the first issue.

http://www.codeitmagazine.com/subscribepg.php

Then send me an email to chris@codeitmagazine.com, and we can talk about it.  I have a few articles written for the next issue, but I'm better at writing code than I am at writing or aesthetics, and I could probably use tips at all three.

Thanks so much!

Chris Johnson

Christopher Johnson
www.codeitmagazine.com

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation