BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AnandSahu
Calcite | Level 5

Hi All,

Could anybody please help me to solve these errors. This query was running properly without an error but don't why it has started giving errors.

The log and query is attached.

Regards

Anand

1 REPLY 1
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Hi,

Well I had a quick glance at those files, however I don't have time to debug all that.  It could be any number of things i.e. change in database (you are connecting to database) - password expired, user accounts etc.  It could be access to the area your working on access rights, maybe some data is missing somewhere along the line etc.  As mentioned numerous possible issues, and you are the only one with access to all the parts.

I would recommend going through each individual part, i.e. stepping through the code taking it out of macros if necessary, to identify exactly which part is not working.  Once you identify what part is not working, assess what inputs there are, for instance if it is the step with the database, then check through other methods that you can access and extract the data.  If you find you can't access the data then check with your DB guys, if you can then check you have SAS/Access installed.  Etc.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 likes
  • 2 in conversation