BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
KrishnaChandra
Calcite | Level 5

hai all  Please do help me?

I would like to know how to draw a solid black line after the first row in proc report?? :smileyplain:

Thanks

Krishna

17 REPLIES 17
RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Maybe provide an example of where you want the output to look like.  Does under the first row mean, under column headers, before first row of data, after first row of data, do you want it on all pages, or only the first. Etc.  You could for instance if its after the first row of data only on page 1, have a variable in your data with Y in the first record, set it as noprint in your proc report.  Then have a compute after that variable, line "-----".

KrishnaChandra
Calcite | Level 5

Hai

I need to draw the solid line only after the first row(n%rows)... Do you help me to solve this crises

Capture.PNG

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

That's to do with your styles.  You can update your style template, or in your report specify it:

proc report data = YOUR_DATA nowd split="~" style(header)=[borderbottomwidth=1 borderbottomcolor=black];   /* Change the 1 to whatever width you like */

KrishnaChandra
Calcite | Level 5

But the n% row is not a header part.

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

That depends on your data, and how you setup your headers.  I assume you have something like:

proc report ...;

columns COL1 ("ABI-007 + Gemcitabine~{newline}(N=22)" COL2 COL3 ...;

Post your report code if not.

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

n (%) is redundant put it in the title

Table: 14-06-zz-x Summary n(%) of Adverse Events .....

RW9
Diamond | Level 26 RW9
Diamond | Level 26

Do you know what, I actually had to look at that output several times before I even noticed the row of n (%)'s.  Concur with data _null_; it should not be there.

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

Of course I'm sure the consumers of the report will insist it be done that way.  I think the OP can have "his" cake eat it too if the line of "n (%)" is made part of the data. 

KrishnaChandra
Calcite | Level 5

But i need the n% as a separated row .It should be styled with solid black color for top and bottom.I already got the top solid black line and looking for the Bottom??

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

Make an WORKING example program that shows what you have so far.

KrishnaChandra
Calcite | Level 5

This is my code spinet for report

ss.PNG

data_null__
Jade | Level 19

By WORKING I mean an example with data (or SASHELP data)  that I can copy and paste and run using "my" SAS. 

Cynthia_sas
SAS Super FREQ

Hi: To add a comment to DATA_NULL_'s suggestion, please  post ALL your code. Most SAS sessions either produce HTML output or EG default output -- let us know your destination requirements by showing your ODS statements. For example, is this output you want RTF, PDF, HTML, or some other destination? That is crucial information when you are talking about interior table lines. For example, refer to this previous forum posting and if you run the code, note how the different destinations interpret the border controls differently. https://communities.sas.com/message/238315#238315 (see posted code from Nov 18th).

cynthia

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation