BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
JFitchTX
Calcite | Level 5

Hey folks,

I'm creating a report that runs data for ~550 different hospitals and generates tables and graphs for each into its own PDF that's then being emailed via SAS. I was able to get through the perceived tough parts but now I need a cover page at the start of each pdf. I'm trying to create a formatted doc that looks like it was created in Word - headers, italicized/underlined/bolded words, etc. I'm having a world of trouble creating this in SAS though! Does anyone know a good paper that explains how to do it? I assume it comes down to the style but I'm not sure how to apply it to specific words. Here's a sample of what I'm looking to do. Any help is appreciated

Title

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Definitions:
Definition1 – Any response meeting the value range excluding a null value.
Definition2 – Any response outside of the value range.
Definition3 – Any response defined as a null value.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ballardw
Super User

Your key is going to be ODS ESCAPECHAR functions and ODS Text= statements. There are some basic examples in the online help for ODS ESCAPECHAR.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ballardw
Super User

Your key is going to be ODS ESCAPECHAR functions and ODS Text= statements. There are some basic examples in the online help for ODS ESCAPECHAR.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation