BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21

I apparently missed it, but just noticed that has gone over the 10,000 point mark. Congratulations Xia! I've always enjoyed reading your responses.

Art

8 REPLIES 8
Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

I second! Learned a lot from Ksharp!

PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Bravo ! You've thaught me a lot too!

Wishing you all the best!

PG

PG
stat_sas
Ammonite | Level 13

xia keshan - congratulations on an enormous achievement!  You are a great inspiration for SAS learners.

Ksharp
Super User

WOW, Thank you all guy !

I thought you were almost forgotten me .

I still remember Tom have such thing when he surpassed 10,000 points .

Anyway, Thank you again. Actually all these stuff I learned are from all of your SAS users .

Stick Here.

Happy Coding.

Xia Keshan

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

Congratulations on a remarkable achievement and the contribution you've made to the community!

Cheers,

Michelle

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
Ksharp
Super User

Thank you Michelle and Jag.

Hope one day we could talk to each other in the future.

Xia Keshan

Jagadishkatam
Amethyst | Level 16

Hearty congratulations xia keshan   Indeed a great achievement and wish for much success in the future.

I am enjoying every discussion posted in the SAS community being participated by all SAS masters. 

Thanks,

Jag

Thanks,
Jag
jdmarino
Fluorite | Level 6

This community is a great resource, and is an important contributor.  Congrats.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 in conversation