Congratulations, FriedEgg, for achieving Master level status in the community!

SAS Employee

Congratulations, FriedEgg, for achieving Master level status in the community!

Congratulations to  @FriedEgg for achieving master level status in the community today. 

master.png

good_bye_and_thank_you.jpgYou make a difference in the community. Your input and knowledge is very valuable. Thank you!

And thank you to all the other great new and long-time community members. You are what make Communities on SAS a valuable place.

I'm sure I have missed congratulations along the way - The community team recognizes your value every day.

Super User

Re: Congratulations, FriedEgg, for achieving Master level status in the community!

Posted in reply to Community_Help

Congrats @FriedEgg!

PROC Star

Re: Congratulations, FriedEgg, for achieving Master level status in the community!

Congratulations Matt.

Respected Advisor

Calloo callay--hip hip hooray.

Congrats, Matt.

Respected Advisor

Congrats, Matt.Smiley Happy

SAS Super FREQ

*sniff* So proud. I remember when Fried Egg was practically raw!

Thanks, Matt, for all your contributions to the forum.

Trusted Advisor

Thanks everyone!

Frequent Contributor

Bless us with some of your brilliance and part of your brains, so that our jealousy will come down. :smileylaugh:Hmm, One life is prolly never enough to accomplish what you have Sir. Master Kastin. Thank you for all the help and personally for "Request for Efficient look up Solution" question of mine. I will never ever forget that as your priceless help came in at a time when I needed the most. Congratulations!

Thanks SAS Community Admin for recognizing such unique talent!

God Bless,

Charlotte

Trusted Advisor

Posted in reply to CharlotteCain

@CharlotteCain,

Your comments are too kind.  I'm sure with time you can prove yourself to be a master of the language of SAS and it's many components.  Participating here continues to still teach me as well.

Trusted Advisor

Congratulations on achieving this status. A reflection of your dedication and support to the SAS community. Thanks for your valuable contributions.

Kind Regards,

Michelle

Frequent Contributor

Matt,

Congratulations and very well deserved.  You've responded directly to many of my questions. Also, I've gained a lot of knowledge by reading your responses to other users (the proc groovy headaches marathon thread is a perfect example).   Thanks again for all your contributions.

-Bill

PS.  My son who's 9 wants to know how many eggs you eat per day?  Evidently, he's concerned about your cholesterol levels.

Trusted Advisor

Posted in reply to BillJones

@BillJones,

This gave me a good laugh.  You can tell your son not to worry, my cholesterol levels are good.  I eat 1 or 2 most days for breakfast and usually make one for my son, who is 6, but prefers his egg as an omelet, usually.

Super User

Me too.  A little late.

Ksharp

Trusted Advisor

Thanks again everyone.

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 11 in conversation