BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
art297
Opal | Level 21

: Finally, I'm no longer the top poster here. Never thought anyone would ever amass so many points! Keep up the good work.

Art

8 REPLIES 8
PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Very kind of you Art to be the first one to signal this accomplishment!

, Congratulations! Your dedication to the Forum is highly valuable and much appreciated. May you keep going for a long time!

PG

PG
Reeza
Super User

Thanks and !

Haikuo
Onyx | Level 15

Congratulations!  But be aware, . It only takes 3 correct answers for Art to come back on TOP again. Smiley Happy

Haikuo

art297
Opal | Level 21

: Not a contest! I really do have to spend the majority of my time maintaining AnalystFinder.com  Yes, for the past week or two I got side tracked to be the first to reach 15,000 points.

Sure, I'll continue to read the forum posts, and even contribute occasionally, but

there is no way that I can continue to keep up with 's pace.

Art

Reeza
Super User

My pace is probably influenced by the fact that I haven't been working for the past little while (6 months or so) Smiley Sad

If I did nothing I'd go stir crazy!!!

Ksharp
Super User

I just noticed Reeza surpassed the Arthur.T a minutes ago . Congratulations !

That is incredible . If I were right, a year ago you didn't even enter the  TOP5 .

Xia Keshan

From China

art297
Opal | Level 21

: No, I think she was in 4th place last year, but hadn't reached the 10,000 point mark yet.

Linlin
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Too bad Art is the top poster again!  Happy New Year everyone!

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 in conversation