Clinical Trials Programmer certification

Occasional Contributor

Clinical Trials Programmer certification

Hullo

Guys

I sat for the Base SAS (Sept 2016) and SAS Advanced certificate (Nov 2016),  am looking into sitting for the SAS Clinical programmer next year, i have seen the books SAS recommends to use but was wondering if any of you took a cheaper route. If there is any website you used that turned out to be very helpful please share.

I have already taken most of the free tutorials on the SAS website including Statistics 1

look forward for your advice.

Grand Advisor

Re: Clinical Trials Programmer certification

Check the SAS bookstore, the course notes are only 100$ each. Or if you're attached to a University often libraries have access to the SAS books vis digital subscription such as Safari Tech. 

SAS Super FREQ

Re: Clinical Trials Programmer certification

If you have the Base and Advanced certifications, then the two courses that you need to "fill in" for the Clinical Trials Programmer certification exam are Statistics 1 and Report Writing 1.

The free tutorials will not be of much help for you, for studying, as the questions on the exam come from ALL the classes and ALL the books that are listed on the Clinical Trials Programmer certification web site.

So even though you are looking for a cheaper route, ALL the domain questions about how SAS is used for clinical trials programming will come from the books and the white papers listed on the web site.

cynthia
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation