Can't find dataset in the assigned library on Enterprise Miner

Accepted Solution Solved
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Can't find dataset in the assigned library on Enterprise Miner

Hello, I want to use some datasets that I have created using EG on the Enterprise Miner 14.1. In the Miner I have created the library mydata from the project start code. But when I want to create a data source, only some of the files in that specified folder shows up in the mydata library. I created some datasets from EG and saved those datasets into mydata library. Some datasets did appear in the mydata library on Eminer but many did not appear. The datasets I am looking for are definitely in the specified folder. I tried deassigning and then reassigning mydata but it didn't work. I also tried refreshing the library, also did not work. Anyone know what is the problem?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎04-10-2017 01:05 PM
New Contributor

Re: Can't find dataset in the assigned library on Enterprise Miner

Okay I think I got the answer. When I saved the datasets in EG, there were spaces in the file name. Although the file was saved into the library/folder, EM could not recognize those datasets. You I had to save the file to mydata.something_like_this

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
‎04-10-2017 01:05 PM
New Contributor

Re: Can't find dataset in the assigned library on Enterprise Miner

Okay I think I got the answer. When I saved the datasets in EG, there were spaces in the file name. Although the file was saved into the library/folder, EM could not recognize those datasets. You I had to save the file to mydata.something_like_this
☑ This topic is SOLVED.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation