Best practices presentations from User Connections meeting

SAS Employee

Best practices presentations from User Connections meeting

All:

Here are the SAS-presented slides from the SAS Drug Development User Connections meeting.

SAS Drug Development Best Practice: Content Organization and Management

href="/attachforum/attach29/Developing_and_Executing_SAS_Programs_SDD_User_Connections_Jan2008.pdf"...

href="/attachforum/attach29/Optimizing_the_User_Experience_SDD_User_Connections_Jan2008.pdf">SAS Dr...

href="/attachforum/attach29/Remote_API_SDD_User_Connections_Jan2008.pdf">SAS Drug Development Best ...

href="/attachforum/attach29/FDA_Pilots_SAS_Tools_and_SAS_Drug_Development_SDD_User_Connections_Jan2...

href="/attachforum/attach29/Product_Roadmap_SDD_User_Connections_Jan2008.pdf ">SAS Drug Development...

The customer case studies will be posted when the slides have been approved for public distribution. I expect this to take place shortly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dave Handelsman

Business Solutions Manager -- Health and Life Sciences Global Practice

Tel: + 1 919 531 0303

Mobile: + 1 919 454 3026

david.handelsman@sas.com
N/A

Re: Best practices presentations from User Connections meeting

Dear Dave,

Great slides. I can see that many of the aspects we have voiced with SAS R&D are being touched in the slides (and future versions of SDD).
I am sure we can use this forum to discuss many new ideas from a customer/user point of view.

Thanks,

Joseph Philip
Systems Responsible | Global Biometrics, Clinical R & D
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation