An error of "no server is available at that port on that machine" when I tried to validate pooled workspace server and stored processes server

New Contributor

An error of "no server is available at that port on that machine" when I tried to validate pooled workspace server and stored processes server

2 hours ago, my sas  MA enviroment is running fine.I need to test the schedule of campaign and then add a new added OS  batch-job-login user to tha account tab of group "Marketing Automation Scheduling  users " in User Manager.

Then ,I restart the OS for other reason.After all the services including (Jboss server) is started.I tried to login into the Ci studio.And an error occurscierror.png.

Then, I tried to validate the  pooled workspace server and stored processes server,an error occured once more.

servererror.png.

Anybody ever see problems like this??

New Contributor

Re: An error of "no server is available at that port on that machine" when I tried to validate pooled workspace server and stored processes server

I find the resolutino by change the group and role of user  sastrust. The user sastrust cann't  be configed to be a member of group or role who have unrestricted privillige.

reffer to http://support.sas.com/kb/40/755.html

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 1 in conversation