Amazon Customers Sentimental Analysis

Learner

Amazon Customers Sentimental Analysis

Hi All

Basically I'm doing MSc in Big Data Technology and I wanna do my project about Amazon customers sentimental analysis and I wanna do first is find dataset for Amazon customers, which vendors take an ideas about the products and how they can develop it by how much the customer is satisfied, not satisfied or natural by reating the products through Amazon. So we will do the sentimental analysis for the data set what we get it from Amazon by training the data whether the products Very good (recommended), Good, Natural, Bad or Very Bad and then we can do it in SAS. 

So what do you think about it? Does it work with SAS?

Super User

Re: Amazon Customers Sentimental Analysis

[ Edited ]
Posted in reply to Almoatasam

1. Can you get that data in the first place?

2. Assuming you could, I would say use SAS EM to do this and yes you can do this type of analysis and modelling.

Almoatasam wrote:

Hi All

Basically I'm doing MSc in Big Data Technology and I wanna do my project about Amazon customers sentimental analysis and I wanna do first is find dataset for Amazon customers, which vendors take an ideas about the products and how they can develop it by how much the customer is satisfied, not satisfied or natural by reating the products through Amazon. So we will do the sentimental analysis for the data set what we get it from Amazon by training the data whether the products Very good (recommended), Good, Natural, Bad or Very Bad and then we can do it in SAS. 

So what do you think about it? Does it work with SAS?

Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation