Advanced SAS certification

Occasional Contributor

Advanced SAS certification

Hello ,

I am preparing for advanced sas certification referring through advanced sas preparation guide. After doing some online research I came to know that advanced certification is harder compared to base one. Can I please know how to prepare to pass advanced certification.

Kind regards,

Anu

Re: Advanced SAS certification

Anu,

(Hopefully by now, you have already found the answer you are looking for, but just in case..)

• Base Certification requires knowledge equivalent to the content taught in the Prog1 & Prog 2 training courses
  • Advanced Certification requires knowledge equivalent to the content taught in the Prog3, SQL & Macro training courses.
  • Base Certification is a pre-requisite to sit the Advanced Certification exam.

Certification does not require training, but training is a good method of acquire the knowledge required to pass. Other methods are self-study & experience, but the agenda from the training courses are still an excellent guide of subject matter.

Good luck.

Andrew.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Andrew

Aishwarya - if my response answered your question, could you flag it as a Solution? Thanks.
Super User

This thread is about 3 years old 😀
Ask a Question
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation