A question on the procedure of the program

Accepted Solution Solved
Contributor
Accepted Solution

A question on the procedure of the program

[ Edited ]

I use the same data, but the result is different. Who can tell me what wrong is.

Attachment

Accepted Solutions
Solution
‎10-17-2017 01:46 AM
PROC Star

Re: A question on the procedure of the program

Posted in reply to karen8169

Separate however you want. Just ensure that the program supplied can be executed.

Paste using the appropriate methods (see post by @mkeintz)  and then run the text that you have pasted after copying it from the page.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Trusted Advisor

Instead of attaching files, why not make it easier for the people whose help you are requesting?  You can use the little Insert SAS Code  or Insert Code icon to insert your sas programs.  Then we could all see it without the attendant risk (and annoyance) of having to download.

As to your question.  Please identify some differences (i.e. actual values) that you did not expect.  And show us the sas log that came from running your programs.

PROC Star

Your programs don' t run properly. The data contains tabs and is not read as given.

Contributor

How to solve the problem? It can't read .csv well. Should I seperate each datum with a comma?
Super User

How to solve the problem? It can't read .csv well. Should I seperate each datum with a comma?

A correctly structured CSV should have commas. CSV -> Comma Separated Values

Start with the errors in the order they appear, otherwise they propagate throughout your program. 

If your file isn't a CSV, what is the delimiter?

Solution
‎10-17-2017 01:46 AM
PROC Star

Separate however you want. Just ensure that the program supplied can be executed.

Paste using the appropriate methods (see post by @mkeintz)  and then run the text that you have pasted after copying it from the page.

☑ This topic is solved.

Need further help from the community? Please ask a new question.

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation