BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I only subscribe to a few communities, but I'd like to set up a global alert to monitor keywords or phrases that appear in SAS communities. I am interested in being notified if certain keywords (simulation, matrix, "proc iml") appear in a post, regardless of which community the question appears.

If not, I can use Google Alerts, but was wondering if there is built-in support for this capability. (OR future plans.)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Rick,

You can set up RSS feeds for specific terms within threads. So for example on the search page for "simulation," you can "subscribe to RSS feed for the search."

Search term_RSS.PNG

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AnnaBrown
Community Manager

Hi Rick,

You can set up RSS feeds for specific terms within threads. So for example on the search page for "simulation," you can "subscribe to RSS feed for the search."

Search term_RSS.PNG

Join us for SAS Community Trivia
SAS Bowl XXIX, The SAS Hackathon
Wednesday, March 8, 2023, at 10 AM ET | #SASBowl

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 7 likes
  • 2 in conversation