BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
arodriguez
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Hi,

When I use the option SASCode it work perfect.

After accept SASCODE sometimes I want to add some comment and I edit the box as a normal text, without go to SASCODE option. Enters that I add are not printed in the final message.

Example:

This work

One enter in the text
This not work

One enter in first insert sas code and multiple added after that on the gray box of the message

2 REPLIES 2
LainieH
Community Manager

hI @arodriguez

Thanks for adding a comment to this forum.

I see what you mean.

Proc freq test;
run;

Now I'm adding non SAS code..

I just did a test above - in order to add the non SAS code I hit enter to add a line under the gray box and then typed the non SAS code.

If you look at Preview before posting, you should see what I mean. The SAS code will not appear syntax-highlighted until after you publish.

I may not have fully understood the issue you describe, so let me know and we can troubleshoot.  Did you click the "Running Man" icon to add the SAS code?  Have a nice day!

Lainie

arodriguez
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Sorry for the delay, I was out of the office.

To add SAS code I click on the "Running Man" and a Pop-up windows appear. If you use the Pop-up windows all work fine. For example

Proc freq test;
  by var;
run;

Imagine that you forget about to type the by var and added out of the pop-up windows, in the resulting gray box. You get something like

Proc freq test;
  by var; run;

The result doesn't respect enters and things like that, even when in the text or preview two text look equal

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation