BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

I'm getting a weird request to sign in when I try to go to a new page. I can click cancel and it lets me proceed.

Delete Log In Lithium.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Fixed it - there was a stray reference to an item on the stage version of our site, which requires different credentials.

Thanks!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Astounding
PROC Star

Seeing the same thing, and it happens whether or not I'm logged in already.

Reeza
Super User

It's persisted as well, and I'm now on home machine. 

It's across all devices/browsers and I've logged in/out/restart/standard IT troubleshooting 🙂

PGStats
Opal | Level 21

Same here.

PG
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Fixed it - there was a stray reference to an item on the stage version of our site, which requires different credentials.

Thanks!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 in conversation