BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
imdickson
Quartz | Level 8

Hi, I am new to Forecast Studio and I am asked to add a new Stored Process into Forecast Studio. Prior to this, there were already a few Stored Process configured in FOrecast Studio by another team and all i need is just to mimic those settings. What I did was to register a new stored process via SAS Management Console with the same exact path as those and granting the same exact authorization.

I then check out at Forecast Studio Stored Process page. My newly registered stored process is not displayed. I tried to restart Full SAS Services. Still no luck. I am now stuck with this issue for 1 whole day and still no clue of what's missing from configuring.

For this, May I know if anyone can assist on adding a new Stored Process into Forecast Studio?

3 REPLIES 3
Anand_V
Ammonite | Level 13
Do you see the Stored Process in SMC when logged in with exact same user you use to login to Forecast Studio?
imdickson
Quartz | Level 8

Hi @Anand_V . I logged in to SMC using the same account that i log in to Forecast Studio. Yes, i can see the report in SMC.

However, it is still not showing in forecast studio.

It is not marked "Hide from User" in the first page of Stored process in SMC. It is also marked stream and package. If i open the stored process code in SMC, i can see the source code. It means the source code for the stored process is correctly configured.

I still couldn't figure out and this has taken so many days 😞

Is there any other thing that i can check?

Vince_SAS
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

I suggest that you open a track with our Technical Support Department.  Here is the link:

https://support.sas.com/en/technical-support/submit-a-support-request.html

Vince DelGobbo

SAS R&D

sas-innovate-2024.png

Available on demand!

Missed SAS Innovate Las Vegas? Watch all the action for free! View the keynotes, general sessions and 22 breakouts on demand.

Register now!

How to Concatenate Values

Learn how use the CAT functions in SAS to join values from multiple variables into a single value.

Find more tutorials on the SAS Users YouTube channel.

Click image to register for webinarClick image to register for webinar

Classroom Training Available!

Select SAS Training centers are offering in-person courses. View upcoming courses for:

View all other training opportunities.

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation