4. My favorite movie is Forrest Gump. I’ve seen all, or most, of it probably 20 times.
5. I watch Dancing with the Stars. Don’t judge, I’m slowly developing rhythm!
6. My favorite food is my mom’s sweet potato casserole that first appeared during my 1st grade Thanksgiving celebration. It has been on our holiday table every year since.
7. I was 8 years old when I flew on an airplane for the first time.
8. I have visited 37 of the 50 states. My goal is to see all 50.
9. I had a Motorola bag cell phone in 1994. I was in college and my mom was paranoid…what can I say?
10. I worked in the operations center of a bank during summers in college. Numbers are not my thing, so it was definitely an “out of my comfort zone” experience.
Thanks for sharing Shelley. Nice to know you some more. How big was your 1994 phone? I'm sure the battery last more than a week too.
Including the bag, it was about the size of a large phone book. And it weighed about 5 pounds! Needless to say, I was the talk of my group (and not always in a good way!)
Love this list. I had one of those phones waaay earlier! My dad was the paranoid parent.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.