BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
senu188
Quartz | Level 8

Hi ,

I am getting an error while accessing vtable in sas help library . please help on this.

Error : File WORK.WYEL7QR.DATA does not exist.

Email Id : senu188@gmail.com

5 REPLIES 5
ballardw
Super User

What were you doing when the error was generated? If running code, post the code. Otherwise describe what you had attempted and what you were trying to accomplish.

LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

These kind of errors usually depends on corrupt data.

Since it's a work table, just try to restart your SAS session.

If that doesn't help (you'l get the same error), you need to find the program/function that creates this data set.

Data never sleeps
Reeza
Super User
Your error doesn't match your question, it has nothing to do with the SASHELP library. Please clarify your question - include code/log and sample data as much as possible.
LinusH
Tourmaline | Level 20

Don't be so sure about that @Reeza, I had similar problem on a few occasions. corrupted data or libnames with paths or options that weren't valid. See another thread of the subject (even though I don't think the solution there doesn't apply here?)

https://communities.sas.com/t5/Base-SAS-Programming/Error-using-dictionary-tables/m-p/233406/highlig...

Data never sleeps
Reeza
Super User
@LinusH True, I can see a corrupt library causing issues. I still don't think there's enough information to offer a solution though

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 in conversation