BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
Doc_Duke
Rhodochrosite | Level 12

When I am in a large community area (e.g. "Enterprise Guide" and I click the "<< Message Listing" link to go back to the listing, it goes to a page other than page one (Today, I've seen pages 141 and 24 come up several times.)

I am using Firefox 42.0.

(I tried to attach screen shots in a .docx file, but they were rejected with "The contents of the attachment doesn't match its file type.")

3 REPLIES 3
LainieH
Community Manager

Hi @Doc_Duke, it's good to see you on the community!

Thank you for notifying me about this behavior. I'm going to look into now to try to figure out what might be happening. I'll get back with you..

Have a good day,

Lainie

LainieH
Community Manager

PS: there is a known issue regarding that message you received when trying to upload a file that our platform vendor is looking into. I thought it was only for .sas files so thank you for reporting this. 

LainieH
Community Manager

@Doc_Duke, I tried to recreate this in my version of FireFox and on other browsers, but I have not yet.

I will private message you my email address if you would like to email me that word doc.

You can also insert any images in this post using the Image icon in this editor.

Lainie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation