BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Bragging is so not SAS culture. We tend to let whatever’s good about SAS speak for itself.

That communities re-launch, though. Remember when communities.sas.com got its makeover? Remember all the hoopla around the rollout last September? communities.sas.com.JPG

The community management team felt so good about it – and your positive reaction – we nominated our efforts for two awards. And we’d sure appreciate your helping winning them.

We submitted two entries with our platform vendor, Lithium, for their 2016 Lithys. Part of the selection process is the peer vote on the Lithium community. What we need is a kudo (aka “like”) on each entry.

How do I vote?

• Online voting closes at 5:00 p.m. PT on Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
  • In order to vote (give kudos), you must be logged into the Lithium Community: http://community.lithium.com/ . If you don’t have a login, please take a quick minute to register.
  • Each registered user can give one kudo (vote) per entry.
  • Selection of winners will be a two-step process: a combination of the popular peer vote on the Lithium Community and through final selection by the judging panel who will look at the spirit of the story, the results submitted, and evidence to back up the submission.

Entry #1: http://community.lithium.com/t5/Lithys-Digital-Customer/Lithys-2016-SAS-Marketing-Champion-1-of-2-en...

Entry #2: http://community.lithium.com/t5/Lithys-Digital-Customer/Lithys-2016-SAS-Marketing-Champion-2-of-2-en...

Like what you see? Give us some love! Winners will be announced during Lithium’s LiNC conference on June 9!

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

10 REPLIES 10
DarthPathos
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

Done and done!!  Keeping my fingers crossed 🙂

Has my article or post helped? Please mark as Solution or Like the article!
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager
We appreciate that! Got some serious competition. Think your lovely bride would vote? Your Nonna? Your Uncle George...?

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

DarthPathos
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

LOL My nonna doesn't have an email address!! (although she whips around Skype better than anyone I know, so who knows what she does when no one's looking...she may even have her own webdesgin business ahah)

I'll definitely be sharing the links with my SAS friends and see if i can convince family to vote 😉

Chris

BeverlyBrown
Community Manager
She might be tinkering with University Edition. If so...boom...you've got a Free Data Friday collaborator! Thanks for the Lithys affirmation. 😄

DarthPathos
Lapis Lazuli | Level 10

LOL!!  My Nonna and I sitting around talking stats....that's funny 😉

Speaking of which, enough procrastinating - I have a blog to write!

MichelleHomes
Meteorite | Level 14

If possible, I'd vote multiple times a day! All the best with your entries. The SAS team and communities.sas.com deserve to win! Smiley Happy

//Contact me to learn how Metacoda software can help keep your SAS platform secure - https://www.metacoda.com
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

We appreciate you, @MichelleHomesSmiley Happy

sqlGoddess
SAS Employee

I did vote for you.. twice 🙂 glad I wandered on your page today.. while setting up to teach SAS programming 1 class in the ottawa office, I clicked on the link from support.sas.com that led me to proc datasets & your page.. & I realized how much I was missing out..

best of luck, you have amazing content..

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Thanks, Charu! Glad you found your way to our pages. There is a ton of information out there, and lots of ways you can contribute!

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

Hi @sqlGoddess, did you find the free data sets under the Analytics U label in our library? Definite worth a look. Thank you for taking the time to comment! We appreciate the affirmation. Keep coming back.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 15 likes
  • 5 in conversation