BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Why do I keep getting TomCat errors toay when trying to connect using Chrome?  I was able to connect using IE.

HTTP Status 500 - Unable to do Single Sign On or Federation.

type Status report

message Unable to do Single Sign On or Federation.

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

Apache Tomcat/8.0.20

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reeza
Super User

Same in Safari...

Restarting browser seems to help.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Reeza
Super User

Same in Safari...

Restarting browser seems to help.

Tom
Super User Tom
Super User

Thanks, closing Chrome completely and starting it again did the trick.  It even remembered that I was signed on.  Pain in the neck.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Over the weekend our single-signin platform was upgraded.  There might be some leftover syncing issues with sessions that began before the upgrade (Friday night).  I advise restarting your browser, or logging out/in on support.sas.com.  Let us know if you continue to see problems.

Chris

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 in conversation