BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.

When I open someone else's user profile, a lot of information is displayed, arranged in sections and boxes. Headings include "My Liked Posts", "My Tags", "My Groups", etc. and, of course, these refer to their liked posts, their tags, groups and so on.

But on the same page, in between the other user's content, there are also "My Subscriptions" and "My Bookmarks" and these are my own subscriptions and bookmarks, which I find confusing.

Is this a bug or a feature?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

This is now fixed.  I removed the "My Subscriptions" and "My Bookmarks" items from the User Profile page.  For your own Subscriptions and Bookmarks, you can always find them here.  Link is in the drop menu under your name in the notification area (top right of screen).

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BeverlyBrown
Community Manager

It's jarring to some of us, too, @FreelanceReinh; thanks for mentioning it. I've added it to the list of improvements. Watch this space for an update.

Register now for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Thank you, Beverly. I'm going to add this to my bookmarks.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

This is now fixed.  I removed the "My Subscriptions" and "My Bookmarks" items from the User Profile page.  For your own Subscriptions and Bookmarks, you can always find them here.  Link is in the drop menu under your name in the notification area (top right of screen).

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
FreelanceReinh
Jade | Level 19

Thanks, Chris! This avoids the impression of a strange coincidence that the other user bookmarked/subscribed to virtually the same set of topics as oneself.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 in conversation