BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
pkfamily
Obsidian | Level 7

Regarding this very website, does anyone have a list for the different ranks and what pre-requesites are necessary to reach them?

For example, I am currently "Occasional Contributor" and was wondering what the next rank would be. This is obviously a very low priority question haha.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

-Victor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Oh, @pkfamily, the rabbit hole goes a long, long way! As a communities team, we decided not to post the rank order to allow for an element of surprise (just like we don't tell you what you need to do to move up in rank). Since we're SAS, we track everything on the community so we have it all laid out and the upward movements occur at very distinct times. But we want you to continue being involved in communities and being surprised when you achieve that next level or badge.

So, keep coming back...and let us know when you achieve the next rung up the ladder! :Smiley Happy

Best, 

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
RahulG
Barite | Level 11

I do not know what is the purpose of looking at the rank. How it matters.

But following ranks that I have reveived are : 

New contributor

Occasional Learner

Occasional Contributor

Regular Contributor

pkfamily
Obsidian | Level 7
Thanks for your input! I'm just curious how far the rabbit hole goes. Also surprised that a list is not posted somewhere.
ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Oh, @pkfamily, the rabbit hole goes a long, long way! As a communities team, we decided not to post the rank order to allow for an element of surprise (just like we don't tell you what you need to do to move up in rank). Since we're SAS, we track everything on the community so we have it all laid out and the upward movements occur at very distinct times. But we want you to continue being involved in communities and being surprised when you achieve that next level or badge.

So, keep coming back...and let us know when you achieve the next rung up the ladder! :Smiley Happy

Best, 

Shelley

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
pkfamily
Obsidian | Level 7
Okie Dokie! Thanks for your answer! I will continue contributing until my next anticipated boost in rank.
ballardw
Super User

I doubt if @ShelleySessoms would be upset if I say that 1,000 of something likely gets a badge Man LOL

ShelleySessoms
Community Manager

Hi @ballardw, I have no problem with you saying that. In turn, I'll say it doesn't always take 1,000 of somethig to achieve a new rank. There can be surprises around every corner!

RahulG
Barite | Level 11

I really liked the reply and thoughts behind it.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 likes
  • 4 in conversation