BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
kizunairo1
Calcite | Level 5

I'm a beginning user in SAS and am interested in connecting with the community.

If this is not the right place, what are some good forums where I can ask questions about breaking into the industry?

I'm currently looking for an analytic role or internship involving SAS and would like to know your successes/failures.

Much appreciated! 

4 REPLIES 4
jefreytag
Fluorite | Level 6

I think you are at a very good place here. This community is friendly and has a good mix of pros and beginners alike. And best of all: you are "in the center of power". So welcome to the SAS world and feel free to ask your questions.

ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

There are some good conversations in the "Have Your Say" area (our off-topic lounge) that might interest you.

Also, be sure to subscribe to e-newsletters such as the SAS Tech Report!  (Latest issues here and here.)  And there are plenty of "Connect" resources to peruse here.

Thinking about attending SAS Global Forum?  That's a great way to network, and you can join the event group for free.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.
Reeza
Super User

Where in the world are you? 🙂

Look up your local user group, virtually, we can only help a little but your local group will be very helpful in making connections.

All jobs are who you know, not what you know.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 4 in conversation