BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
ballardw
Super User

I have been receiving notifications when a post is accepted as a solution.

I went to the settings to find a way to turn this off as this behavior is very new, started August 1, 2017 but did not find anything.

There is a checkbox next to "Accepted solutions to topics or questions I subscribe to" on the Subscriptions and Notifications page, Notification Settings, under Email notifications. The wording sounds like you check the box if you want the notifications. I have it unchecked.

I also do not "subscribe" to anything in the first place.

Can we please make this more like the other notifications that allow a Never or other digest interval.

Notifications for

Article review requests in libraries I subscribe to

Article publication requests in libraries I subscribe to

may also want a similar set of options.

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Hi @ballardw - We'll take a look.  The community forum software was updated last night (happens every couple of months) and we might have some new "features" to play with.

We (at SAS) don't have direct control over the preferences that you see, but we can enter ideas/issues for our platform provider -- they have fixed and added several things that we asked for (but alas, not everything we ask for...yet).

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation