BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

I've set my timezone under "My settings" but I just came to realize that something I've posted this morning now appears for me as "yesterday"; well yes, yesterday in Cary but not for me - I'm from today 🙂 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LainieH
Community Manager

Oh dear.. you've entered a time-warp! 😉

You know, we have something turned on in the community called "friendly dates" and they say things like "yesterday" based on the time zone in the system. 

I'll check out what the time zone is set internallly - if it's EST, I might be able to change it to the GMT time.. I'll check.

Thanks for letting me know, but I'm impressed with your time-travel 🙂

Lainie

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LainieH
Community Manager

Oh dear.. you've entered a time-warp! 😉

You know, we have something turned on in the community called "friendly dates" and they say things like "yesterday" based on the time zone in the system. 

I'll check out what the time zone is set internallly - if it's EST, I might be able to change it to the GMT time.. I'll check.

Thanks for letting me know, but I'm impressed with your time-travel 🙂

Lainie

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 like
  • 2 in conversation