BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
🔒 This topic is solved and locked. Need further help from the community? Please sign in and ask a new question.
Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Looks like this post doesn't get rendered as it should (both in Chrome and IE).

https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data-Management/data-set-to-dedulicate/m-p/229348#U229348

Capture.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
LainieH
Community Manager

Patrick - yes, we haven't announced it at-large yet because we want to make sure it stays working until end of day Monday. They did, though, just implement the fix and I'm glad you are able to work again normally. If you notice anything, let me know - but I feel confident that this fix takes care of the login issue.

Thanks for your kind words. We have more to do to make the community even better and I sure appreciate your help in guiding us 🙂

Talk with you soon,

Lainie

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LainieH
Community Manager

@Patrick, that is odd - let me look into this for you. Thanks!

LainieH
Community Manager

@Patrick, I was able to go into the HTML view here https://communities.sas.com/t5/SAS-Data-Management/data-set-to-dedulicate/td-p/229348 and make the table width = 700 px. Doing that automicatlly resized the other cells. I hope that helps.

There wasn't a really good way to change the table without going into HTML. But I'll keep my eye on upcoming upgrades to the community software platform. I can imagine folks will have a need to add tables -- looks as though this table could have been copy/pasted from excel perhaps? 

I'll let you know if I learn anything else but that should help for now. Have a great weekend and week next week!

Lainie

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

Hi @LainieH

Thanks. Really appreciate the attention given to this forum.

There are still a few "version 1" things which need improvement - but it feels we're getting there.

It appears the "single sign-on / login" issue has just been fixed so that I can finally have multiple tabs (each with one forum) at the same time without getting "locked out" all the time.

Patrick

LainieH
Community Manager

Patrick - yes, we haven't announced it at-large yet because we want to make sure it stays working until end of day Monday. They did, though, just implement the fix and I'm glad you are able to work again normally. If you notice anything, let me know - but I feel confident that this fix takes care of the login issue.

Thanks for your kind words. We have more to do to make the community even better and I sure appreciate your help in guiding us 🙂

Talk with you soon,

Lainie

Patrick
Opal | Level 21

@LainieH

Just FYI: Here another recent post where it goes wrong.

https://communities.sas.com/t5/Base-SAS-Programming/Help/m-p/231066#U231066

LainieH
Community Manager
Thanks, Patrick, this is fixed now.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 in conversation