BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
_JonT
Obsidian | Level 7

Don't know here this should go, but every time I try and be helpful and do the survey, I fill in all the options and submit, and it returns authentication fails. Does anyone else get this? Seems a bit poor. Is there any data collected, or does admin just assume no one is doing the survey?

1 REPLY 1
ChrisHemedinger
Community Manager

Thanks for completing the survey @_JonT.  I don't know why you are seeing the authentication error.  We are still receiving the survey submissions, so the data are collected.  The survey works even if you're not logged in, but we can see anonymous as well as logged-in submissions.

We'll investigate the error.  If you (or anyone else reading this) see this again, we'd love it if you could copy/paste the error you see and share it.

It's time to register for SAS Innovate! Join your SAS user peers in Las Vegas on April 16-19 2024.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Don't miss out on SAS Innovate - Register now for the FREE Livestream!

Can't make it to Vegas? No problem! Watch our general sessions LIVE or on-demand starting April 17th. Hear from SAS execs, best-selling author Adam Grant, Hot Ones host Sean Evans, top tech journalist Kara Swisher, AI expert Cassie Kozyrkov, and the mind-blowing dance crew iLuminate! Plus, get access to over 20 breakout sessions.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 likes
  • 2 in conversation