BookmarkSubscribeRSS Feed
AndrewHowell

I'm getting a strange authentication behaviour when I log in.

• Was previously logged in, did not log out
  • Each time I open communities.sas.com, I get the "not logged in" home page.
  • When I click on "Sign In", I get an Apache error: "The requested resource is not available".
  • Yet when I click "Back", I'm logged in!

I've attached a screendump document. I'm using Chrome version 45.0.2454.85m. Happy to keep testing away.

4 REPLIES 4
LainieH
Community Manager

@AndrewHowell, thank you very much for providing your example.

This is a known issue that we are working through right now. We believe that it is an issue with our Single Sign-on with sas.com and we hope to have it resolved asap. I'm working directly with the technical team to troubleshoot and solve. Thank you very much for being part of the community and hanging in there as we work out the first-week kinks. 

Thank you, 

Lainie

Rick_SAS
SAS Super FREQ

I'd like an update on this issue.  I constantly encounter a similar (the same?) issue.  I have the "Keep me logged in" attribute set, but after a certain amount of inactivitiy (maybe 24 hours?) when I go to a community I am redirected to the OpenAM server, where I see the attached screen. 

I can't get past this page except by clicking "Log Out". Then I am directed to the SAS Login page, where I can login and continue monitoring the communities. 

OpenAM.png

LainieH
Community Manager

@Rick_SAS, thank you. Yes - I want to update you and @AndrewHowell on the status of this issue.

We have been told that this login issue will be resolved when a new version of OpenAM is launched this Saturday. I will be testing the live site on Saturday and it is expected that this issue will be fixed.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of this problem. We are all looking forward to this issue being resolved.

Thank you,

Lainie

LainieH
Community Manager

@AndrewHowell,  I wanted to follow up to let you know the login issue was fixed.

You may have seen Chris Hemedinger's update message about it:  https://communities.sas.com/t5/Community-Memo/Login-fix-applied-for-communities-sas-com/ba-p/229533

Thank you for your patience. Please let me know if have any future issues.

sas-innovate-2024.png

Join us for SAS Innovate April 16-19 at the Aria in Las Vegas. Bring the team and save big with our group pricing for a limited time only.

Pre-conference courses and tutorials are filling up fast and are always a sellout. Register today to reserve your seat.

Register now!

Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 in conversation